Monday, April 5, 2010

The bowling Alley Brawl

One night me, Jason, my friend Rikki and her husband Ben were all out at the bowling alley, we were gonna do Karaoke and have some beers. Shawn and KK another couple ended up meeting us out there a little later. Rikki and I always liked to perform Ike and Tina’s Proud Mary for karaoke, and tonight would be no exception. We get up there and I start the talking part “you know sometimes you like to hear something from us nice and easy….”

A girl that we did not know came up and started talking to Rikki; apparently she wanted to sing with us….

1. Me and Rikki have a routine down with dancing so we really don’t like for others to be up here while we sing and

2. We signed up, we waited …no you can not sing!!!!

Rikki tells her that she would have to talk to me, and then the girl smarts off to Rikki saying “who is she your manager?” (Strike 1)

Rikki tells her “yeah that is my manager” and then the girl comes up to me.

“can I sing with y’all?

“no” was my response

“really?”

“yeah really …we got this”

She takes off and starts talking shit to her friend (strike 2) shortly after this both girls walk up to us and the girls friend stands in between me and the karaoke monitor where the words pop up. (Strike 3) Rikki starts dancing and I start swinging, one girl I punch after she punched me in the nose and she flew to the ground that is when Rikki jumped on her and people started screaming the cops wanted to talk to us… Rikki gets pulled off and me and her walk out to talk to the cops …Shawn ran to the bathroom where Jason and Ben had been the whole time, so they missed everything. They walk out and see there girlfriend and wife talking to the cops. The cop asked me what happened and I said “we just wanted to sing”

They let us go right after the guys came up telling us to go out the front and the other girls to go out the side. We then all went to Rikki and Ben’s to talk about what exactly happened …the guys were confused and we had to let them know what went down. Ever since then I don’t really perform that song anymore, I was lucky to not get arrested or worse…you can’t trust people and I’m definitely too old to be getting in bar fights

No comments:

Post a Comment