Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Principal

Where I work there is one guy that is a department head, he is sweet as pie, but before I really knew him I would always find myself in akward situations around him, so me and a co-worker started to call him Principal. You know how when you were in school and you would always do good, but the minute you said a curse word or ran down the hall there was the Principal ---- that was this guy, we could be chatting about work, or what we did on the weekend and he would be no where to be found, but anytime someone said anything about anal leakage, taking a big poop, or prison rape there he was lurking around the corners. He still has the nickname, but not so much of the traits anymore; we are in a building with cubes now so we can see him coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment