Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The little Rascals

Between my God kids and Jason’s nieces and nephew’s you could say we have a lot of kids, here are some silly little stories about each one and you’ll see why our holidays and get-togethers or never dull:

Falan (14) Poor Falan is a curse on Jason’s truck, on two separate occasions when she was in the truck something bad happened. Incident 1, the day after Jason got his truck Falan, Jason and I go to Galveston. On this day Jason got rear ended (no scratch on truck) and hit a dog (no scratch on truck or dog, it ran away fine) incident 2, Falan was with us before heading to the beach one afternoon and Jason wanted to wash off the truck before heading out there. We pull into the car wash and the back window starts leaking all over Falan, come to find out the seal around the back light wasn’t sealing right and it was leaking into the truck. Ever since these two incidents Falan is frowned upon when riding in Jason’s truck---I mean really what are the odds?

Baylee (12) Baylee is IN LOVE with the Twilight series of books and is 100% team Edward, she has a paper doll that she made and carries around with her of “her and Edward” at thanksgiving they made place-settings for everyone and hers said Edward instead of Baylee. Also I thanksgiving she told her Grandma that she didn’t like the “Edward” from the movie Robert Pattinson, but the “Edward” she made up in her mind.

Caden (10) last month Caden and his mom, dad, and baby brother were in town and when we all went to eat we saw Caden “flirting” with Falan (don’t worry they are not related what-so-ever and ….well Falan is 14! Falan was wearing some purple stone-washed skinny jeans and Caden says, “I like your pants, how did you get them that color?” Falan then said, “The store!”

Jacob (10) Jacob is a bit on the long-winded side, so me and Jason have “trained” him after telling a story to end it with “THE END” so that people know he is done with it for example a typical “Jacob” story would be as follows “so I had a dream where I was walking down a hallway and there was a girl and she was skipping so I tripped her and she fell in a whole, then she cried, but I laughed so I ran and then I went to the store and it was closed so I broke in and got in trouble so I cried….. THE END!

Julia (8) Julia, has had the same bear (stuffed animal) since she was a baby, but it was also her sister Baylee’s and her Brother Jacob’s so this bear has seen some destruction. It has no stuffing in the body, just the head and one foot. The bear has been puked, peed, and probably pooped on, but she keeps washing it and using it. No other bear will ever do.

Kyleigh (7) Kyleigh stayed the night one night and I told her to brush her teeth, at this time I didn’t have “kid toothpaste” so I made her use my regular minty Crest toothpaste and this was her exact words after brushing. “Whoa this is really minty, I’m very impressed!”

Hannah (7) is the artist of the group, I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said “An Artist, but I don’t want to be rich and I don’t want to live near any earthquakes. Are there earthquakes in California?”

Alex (6) Alex is in football, flag football to be exact, when he first asked him how he liked football he said “they have really good snacks and drinks after” needless to say, Mr Alex doesn’t play that much, but when he does watch out he is all over the place.

Carson (3) we are all sitting in the living room and Carson comes in with no pants, just underwear on. His mom tells him to do the “naked dance” and he starts to move like he is hula hooping with no hula hoop. It was just about the cutest thing I’d ever seen ….where is the camera when you need it?

Some of the ages might be a little off, but you get the gist…. It really provides interesting family outings …. This is just the beginning of kiddoe stories…. I have plenty more where that came from so I shall end this with a ….

To be continued and not a The end (like Jacob would say)

No comments:

Post a Comment