Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Movie Review: Crazy Stupid Love


Today’s Movie review is for Crazy Stupid Love. This movie is way better the previews lead on it to be, the trailer or commercials only show the tip of the ice berg Steve Carrell’s character (Cal) is getting a divorce from his wife and he meets Ryan Gosling’s (hot) character (Jacob) who shows him how to be a real lady’s man. True that happens but the movie is so much more than that, you really relate to everyone in the movie and you feel their sides of the stories. Again my girl Emma Stone is in this movie (see review The Help) and she is great as always.

I must say though the MVP for me in this movie was Ryan Gosling (hot) and yes ladies there are a few scenes with him without a shirt ---sign me up for that anytime.

So would I pay to go see this movie: from the previews NO, only because the story-line didn’t seem to be there. But after watching it for free: HELL YES! This would be an excellent date movie---yes…I think guys would like it too, it isn’t Notebook gushy so guys just might be able to sit through it.

Next review: Glee 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment