Thursday, October 14, 2010

This one is for Jughead...

So I’m at my friend/co-worker Courtney’s wedding, the only thing on tap was Shiner beer, and needless to say I had a few. This is why I had to go to the restroom and did what I did. I walk up to the sign-in table with my friend Kristal to put my well-wishes paper in the box for the bride and groom and head off to the rest room. I go in, walk into the stall, put down the toilet seat, tinkle, get up and flush, wash my hands and then walk out the door. When I come out I see Jason sitting at our table with an “OH CRAP” look on his face, then he bust out laughing, Kristal (who is already loud) screams out “OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE BOYS RESTROOM” I turn back to read the door and sure enough it was the boys room! I then re-think about my trip in there and realized ---yeah you dummy you had to put the toilet seat down---geez. Soon after I walked out Kristal’s boyfriend Jughead walks out of the bathroom, and he didn’t even realize it was me beeboping around in there with him! We were both clueless to my stupidity. Now don’t get me wrong if I am in line for the girls restroom and it is freakishly long I will hop in the guys restroom if someone is a lookout for me, but in those situations I’m fully aware that it is the boys room and not trying to make myself at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment