Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the unfortunate laundry basket incident...

One evening as I was getting ready to take a shower I walk into the bathroom turn on my bathroom radio, start the shower, and look into the mirror. (Please note: I am fully clothed, I’ve told this story to people in public and they assume I am naked---this is not the case) Ke$ha’s Tik Tok was playing and I was laying down some pretty good moves….I was pop-lock and droppin’’ it and really honing in to my inner Nsync choreography. I look out the bathroom door (that I forgot to close) and see Jason in his “man-room” hanging up clothes in his closet, he is looking me dead in the eyes with a “what the hell are you doing” look on his face. Totally embarrassed I immediately run into the room he is in uncontrollably laughing I throw myself on the guest bed and roll off onto the floor. HOWEVER the floor is not what I found… I found the empty laundry basket that Jason had all his clothes in. if you haven’t guessed I fell into the basket--- picture if you will a turtle on its back, I would be the turtle and the basket was my shell!!!!---- I start laughing/screaming like the little brother Randy on A Christmas Story “I can’t get up ……I CAN’T GET UP!!” the whole time this is going on Jason is standing there with the straightest look on his face-shaking his head like “you moron” finally he comes to my help and gets me up, but as I stand the basket is still stuck on my butt so he then has to pry it off. I would definitely suggest investing in Rubbermaid laundry baskets, they are very sturdy, and I’m also very grateful Jason didn’t run for his camera while I was in that unfortunate position – you guys will just have use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment