Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Reality Show Whisperer

I have been watching reality shows since they first started, I don’t discriminate against any of them I will try any of them once. Let’s just say I’m hard core! I will pick a favorite person from American Idol, Survivor, Big Brother, the Bachelor, the Bachelorette…you get the picture, I try to see if my #1 makes it to #1. My Favorite by far is Big Brother I want to be on this show I want to rule this show, I even have a group at work lets call them the Big Brother Alliance of Awesome, we do a fantasy football esque draft of who we think will be on the top 5 and discuss the shows as they play and really get into this. Now like I said I’m hard core when it comes to defending my #1 choice I want them to win so bad I can taste it. I am on the other hand not good at picking: in American Idol the only person I wanted to win that did win was Carrie Underwood, I don’t think I’ve picked one Survivor winner, but I’m pretty good with Big Brother my people at least make it to the final two. Last season was the first year me and Jason lived together so I made him sit down and watch it with me, Jason is not a reality show fan, he will talk so much crap on them it isn’t funny. I wasn’t sure how he was going to handle Big Brother I was sure that the first thing negative he said about the show would lead to him being kicked out of the house.

First episode comes on and he gets into it I pick my top 5 for work making Michelle the shy neuroscientist my #1 I feel she is going all the way, Jason decides he wants in on this action so he chooses the cute little blonde Jordan that aligns herself with a showmance. Michelle in the following weeks sets her self as the “evil” player and the “outcast” and ends up getting evicted in the final 4. Jason’s choice Jordan not only makes it to the final four but all the way to the final 1…yes my friends 11 seasons of this show and my person has never made it to the final 1 NEVER…this joker swooshes in on day 1 and picks the winner. I’m debating whether or not I use his powers for good or not I could:

1. Use him to pick my picks for the Big Brother Alliance of Awesome aka BBAA and dominate.

2. Play a friendly at home fantasy big brother game that could lead to break-up or worse ….murder (not really it is just a game show)

No comments:

Post a Comment