Sunday, February 7, 2010

The shitty Ride home.

You know what I’ve learned in my 28 years on this planet? It is never a good idea to:

1. Eat a big mexican dinner before going on a long road trip and

2. Drinking very heavily the night before a long road trip

Here is my story…

Like most of my stories go: this one time me and Jason where leaving New Orleans we both made the mistake of doing the 2 things that are listed above before leaving the Big Easy and heading our way homeward. We get about an hour out of New Orleans and Jason decides that the mixture of the 2 do not go well together and for me to please exit it is time for some immediate vomiting. I exit and park in what looks like a wal-mart or furniture store (some big old building) he hops out of the car runs to the back of the building and commences throwing up everything he ate all weekend, at this time I get the worst bubble gut and decide “CODE RED” lets get this girl to a bathroom STAT. I spot a McDonalds about 200 paces from where we are so as soon as Jason gets back in the car we haul ass to the McDonald’s I go to the bathroom and realize that there is a school bus full of 12-15 year old girls (they must have been on a field trip and decided to stop for a snack/bathroom break) This is no bueno for my situation! As we’ve learned I am a bit on the weird side when it comes to dropping loads in public, so for there to be about 20 girls posting up in the McDonalds bathroom makes for a not happy Kara or Kara’s bubbling stomach. I go to the first stall that is open and let loose, the girls are being loud so who cares if I get a little rowdy with my movement. Until I start to smell said movement and again this is no bueno, I flush half-way through the movement and haul ass. That is right folks I still have some left in me, but due to my “stupid” shit in public phobia I get out and hold it for the next 5 hours until we get back home. This my friend was probably the most horrible situation for me and Jason to be in …he is nauseous and I am filled full of crap waiting for home. We quickly learned where we had failed in our decision of partying and lunch choice, from now on it is early to bed and salads for lunch before any long trip…..this should be a rule of the road.

5 comments:

  1. Add this to your list: Never eat at a Super Popeyes before leaving NOLA. Lil bit of personal experience there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as you know, Popeyes originated in NOLA. In and around the city, they have SUPER Popeyes. They not only serve the usual chicken and biscuits and such, but also have some crazyness added like fajitas, bbq and fish. It is quite delicious, but NOT for the ride home!

    http://www.superpopeyes.com/superpops/superpopmenu.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. intriguing I must check this out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Said establishment makes a gangley white boy very odd feeling. Odd I say....

    ReplyDelete