Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where did those steps come from

One night about 5 or so years ago I was at my friend Kenneth’s house party. I was drunk!!

The end…

No just playing, I was sitting on his staircase talking to a bunch of my friends and he walked by, I had some urgent information to tell him, or so I thought.

I begin walking after him screaming “KEEEEENEETH!” also what I thought apparently I was whispering it, because he did not hear me.

In the back of his house was a breeze-way to his garage, once you left the back door of the house you had to walk down 3 stairs to get to the concrete ground breeze-way (this is where we kept the keg) as I’m walking after him quietly whispering his name he walks down the steps and into the garage, I walk out the door completely miss the steps turn mid-air, hit my head on the keg and land side down on the concrete.

All I hear is “ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh”

All I think is What the Fuck, where did those steps come from?”

Shortly after that Kenneth came over and took me outside to see if I was ok, I was so it was no biggie, I got up went inside and got another drink, now that I think of it I never told Kenneth what I needed to tell him….I guess it must have not been THAT urgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment